All Early Years Providers must keep policies and procedures which set out how they comply with the general and specific legal requirements and statutory guidance of the Early Years Foundation Stage which came into force in September 2008. The new E.Y.F.S. came into force on 1st September 2012.
We offer 15 of the required policies and procedures in a pro-forma which can be downloaded in Word format to be easily personalised to your own settings' needs.. We offer a package of the following policies and procedures which are specifically written to link with the E.Y.F.S. These documents are in line with the new 2012 update of the E.Y.F.S. You MUST read the policies and procedures to ensure that they reflect the practice in your setting and make any small necessary alterations. CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR FREE SAMPLE SEN POLICY.
- Special Educational Needs
- Safeguarding Children (includes section on cameras and mobile phones)
- Procedure to be followed if an allegation of child abuse is made against a member of staff.
- Non-Collection of Children
- Behaviour Management
- Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Accidents and Emergencies
- Medication and Sickness
- Intrusive medication
- Health and Safety
- Equality of Opportunity
- Lost/Missing Children
- Existing Injury Form